Just like assembling an outfit, designing a living room contains the same aspects. You have a focal point that you build around and accessories that tie the entire look together. I would describe my style as simple and bohemian and when I discovered Modani furniture, I immediately knew that their modern pieces strongly reflected my style. Inspired by their furniture pieces, I created this dream board of what my ideal living room would have.
I would describe this room “look” as cozy and modern. I love the way modern furniture looks in a room because not only does it make it clean-cut, but it looks well put together and comfortable.
The Modani Dream Board
“Cozy & Modern”
(Going from left to right, starting from the top)
- Mateo Pewter Rug- The rug is perfect for anyone who likes monochrome tones and simplicity in a room.
- Boden Floor Lamp- I am in love with this lamp because the touch of wood on the base adds a natural look to the room.
- Lapsia Vase- This vase is great for a simplistic room because it adds just the right touch of shimmer.
- Bergamo Gray Sofa- This is the focal point of the room, because immediately all eyes are drawn to it grandness and simplicity. Find the sofa that’s perfect for you here.
- Veneto Oversized Mirror- I really like this mirror because its silver color matches well with the modern and unique Lapsia Vase
- Gabriela Pillow- This pillow really adds a relaxed feel to this very modern, clean look.
What is your living room style?