Just like assembling an outfit, designing a living room contains the same aspects. You have a focal point that you build around and accessories that tie the entire look together. I would describe my style as simple and bohemian and when I discovered Modani furniture, I immediately knew that their modern pieces strongly reflected my style. Inspired by their furniture pieces, I created this dream board of what my ideal living room would have.
I would describe this room “look” as cozy and modern. I love the way modern furniture looks in a room because not only does it make it clean-cut, but it looks well put together and comfortable.
The Modani Dream Board
“Cozy & Modern”
(Going from left to right, starting from the top)
- Mateo Pewter Rug- The rug is perfect for anyone who likes monochrome tones and simplicity in a room.
- Boden Floor Lamp- I am in love with this lamp because the touch of wood on the base adds a natural look to the room.
- Lapsia Vase- This vase is great for a simplistic room because it adds just the right touch of shimmer.
- Bergamo Gray Sofa- This is the focal point of the room, because immediately all eyes are drawn to it grandness and simplicity. Find the sofa that’s perfect for you here.
- Veneto Oversized Mirror- I really like this mirror because its silver color matches well with the modern and unique Lapsia Vase
- Gabriela Pillow- This pillow really adds a relaxed feel to this very modern, clean look.
What is your living room style?
The holidays are quickly approaching, so I thought it would be the perfect time to share with you guys the perfect gift for every chocolate lover in your life.
Hot Cocoa in a Jar
Step One: Fill the mason jar with one packet of hot cocoa.
Step Two: Place about 10 marshmallows on top of the layer of cocoa.
Step Three: Fill the jar with two more packets of cocoa covering the marshmallows.
Step Four: Stuff the remaining empty space in the jar with marshmallows.
Step Five: Seal the jar and attach a candy cane to the side of the jar. Then tie a festive ribbon around the lid:)
If you have read any of my recent DIY decor posts you would have noticed my slight obsession with mason jars. Lately I’ve been seeing mason jars used as vases everywhere, so I wanted to try it out for myself.
Let me know down below if you have tried this as well!
Do you want to decorate your house for winter but don’t think you have the time to? Well I have the perfect solution and it takes just under 5 minutes to do!